Table of Contents
Updated by Nicole Huntley
Connect with Your MLS
Connecting your Market Leader account with your MLS IDX feed will allow all of the active listings from your MLS to be available on your website, so you can provide consumers with real-time listings, and leverage great listing marketing tools that allow you to promote your own listings on your website, marketing, or by email.
Start Your MLS Application
Start by opening your Account menu, and then select My Account.
Select MLS Setup from the list on the left.
Click the Start MLS Application button.
Select your MLS from the drop down list and click Save.
Review the Status column to determine the next step you need to take
- Approved: You have been automatically approved and your MLS feed is now active. There are no further actions that need to be taken.
- Agent: Review Instructions: Click the blue Instructions link follow the instructions under Complete Your MLS Application.
Complete Your MLS Application
If the Status is Agent: Review Instructions you will need to complete the required forms. To access the forms:
- Click the blue Instructions link and a new browser tab will open.
- Review the information on this page carefully.
- The Wait Time is the average turn-around time from when we confirm we have received your MLS application to when your IDX feed will become active on your website.
- Scroll down to the section titled Forms
- Click on the name of the form to open the document
- Review this document carefully and fill it out completely, including any signatures that may be required.
- If your MLS has an online application process or requires you to contact them directly to complete this process, this information will be provided here as well.
- Close this browser tab to return to the MLS Administration page
Submitting Your Completed Application
You may return your completed form via fax or email. Fax: (425) 952-6598Email: IDX@MarketLeader.com. This information can also be found on the MLS Administration page.
Checking on the Status of Your MLS Application
Your system will provide you with a notification and short explanation in your Reminders any time there is a change to the status of your MLS feed. For more information you can always check on the status of your MLS feed by returning to the MLS Administration page and reviewing the status column there.
Agent: Review Instructions
You must download all required forms, complete them and return them to Market Leader according to the instructions on the forms. This status level begins when you start a new MLS application and remains in effect until Market Leader confirms receipt of all required forms.
Market Leader has confirmed receipt of all required forms and is reviewing them. Forms are reviewed in the order they are received.
Agent: Resend Forms
Market Leader found unresolved issues or has questions about an application form. You will receive an email requesting that you resolve any issues and resubmit your forms.
Sent to MLS
The forms have been completed correctly and Market Leader has submitted them to the MLS. MLS boards can take anywhere from 1-6 weeks to respond.
Agent: Fix MLS Issue
Market Leader has requested for you to fix any issues raised by the MLS board (e.g. membership dues, name change, etc...)
Your MLS has approved your application and you now have a MLS IDX feed live on your website.
An MLS IDX feed is no longer active on your website, possibly because of a non-compliance issue or by your request.
Market Leader is researching your write-in request for a MLS that is not currently on our list of available IDX feeds. The Market Leader IDX team will contact you to review and discuss next steps.
Acquiring New MLS
Market Leader is in the process of getting MLS approval and building a new MLS feed to add to the list of known feeds in your area.
You canceled an application either through the MLS Administration interface or by contacting Market Leader Customer Support.
IDX Not Available
An MLS IDX feed is not available. This might be because the MLS is for brokers only, does not provide an IDX feed to anyone, or has exceeded a limit they imposed on the total number of IDX feeds available to agents.