Welcome to Market Leader Professional for the CENTURY 21® System! Now you have the tools you need for long-term real estate success. It’s all at your fingertips in one user-friendly solution—Market Leader Professional.
This Getting Started series will show you how to get started with your Professional system. You will also learn how to use the system tools to generate more leads, engage prospects, manage your contacts, and get more referrals.
Follow the Six Steps to Getting Started below, or begin by watching Set Up Your System: The Basics.
Six Steps to Getting Started
In the Getting Started series, we are going to walk you through the six essential steps to get your Market Leader Professional account up and running.
- Set up your account - Register your website domain, set up an IDX feed with your MLS, and customize your account information.
- Customize your website – Make your website attractive and tell potential clients why they should choose you as their agent.
- Show your expertise – Be the go-to agent in your market! Customize your website to show visitors your areas of expertise.
- Engage your leads – Use your newly customized website to respond to leads with an automatic welcome email, add customized listing alerts, then engage them with a ‘set it and forget it’ drip email campaign.
- Manage your contacts – Stay in touch with your clients and sphere with your Market Leader Professional system.
- Learn from top agents – Discover additional resources to get the most from your leads and the Market Leader system.
We’re here to help and support you:
- Your Market Leader support team can help you to set up your new Professional website and contact management system. Email email@example.com or call 1-877-732-3417 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. (Mountain Time), Monday-Friday.
- After you've set up your system and learned how to use the basic tools, be sure to attend our weekly best practices series (Power Hour) to hear top agents share their strategies for engaging buyers and sellers, win more listings, generate more contacts through social media and Craigslist, and more! You can view the live webinar schedule on the calendar or watch recordings of past webinars.
Next to Set Up Your Account >>