Thank you for choosing Market Leader Business Suite. Now you have all the tools you need to manage more leads and close more sales!
- Quickly respond with a welcome email
- Send customized Listing Alerts that drive customers to your website
- Keep contacts engaged with a 'set it and forget it' drip email campaign
Each step in this Getting Started series links to a helpful video tutorial. Simply click on the corresponding link and follow along.
Set up your account
Determine who will be the administrator of your Business Suite account. Your Business Suite Administrator will be responsible for:
- Domain name registration
- Account set up
- Account maintenance and upkeep
- Website appearance and customization (including photos, office information, logos, banners, site text, creation of other web pages)
- Agent training
- Lead distribution
- Monitoring activity to ensure that leads are effectively handled
Your National Account Executive can also help you to determine who should be your Business Suite account administrator.
Choose and register a domain name
Choose a website domain or use your own domain. Note: you must complete the domain selection process before you are able to log in. Your Market Leader representative can help you to set up your registered domain name so that your website can be set up and we can provide you access to your new account. To log into your new Suite account, go to www.mykw.kw.com, then select the New Leads link on the eEdge myControl Panel. In the upper right corner of your system, use the Profile Admin Drop-down Menu to click on My Account and complete the steps in order below.
Enable MLS listings
Your MLS IDX feed is required to display listings on your website and send listing alerts. Since some MLS Boards can take weeks to activate the feed, this is important to do right away! See step-by-step instructions.
- Some brokers have a financial “buy in” for agents to use the system. For instance, agents might pay a referral fee or participation fee to use the system and receive leads. Once you are able to determine your financial model (if applicable), and you have identified which agents will be on the system, you can begin adding your agents.
- Once you add a agent to the system, they will receive their welcome email and have access to the system. See step-by-step instructions.
Customize your account settings
Confirm your account settings and contact information. See step-by-step instructions
Add your company name and other general information. See step-by-step instructions
Choose how you want to receive alerts and lead notifications. See step-by-step instructions
Set up a special default welcome email. See step-by-step instructions