In the Agents view, you can delete an agent. To delete an agent use the following procedure.
Delete an Agent
- Make sure you are logged into the Market Leader Admin interface.
- In the navigation list, click Agents.
- In the agents list, find an agent name either by scrolling or searching.
- In the row of the agent to be deleted, click Delete.
The system displays a confirmation box in which you choose one of the following options.
- Click the Agent option to enter the name of another agent to receive all of the contacts from the deleted agent.
- Click the Round Robin option to distribute contacts from the deleted agent among all of the active agents in your office.
- Click the Yes button to finish.
- If a single agent is chosen and they have signed up for alerts, the system sends an alert notifying them of newly transferred leads.
- If the Round Robin option is chosen, the system does not send alerts.
- The system records transfers in the Contact History to maintain a searchable thread of continuity.
- All transferred contacts retain their original status.