The Alerts view enables you to manage notifications of Contact activity in the Market Leader system.
The following graphic shows the Alerts view.
You receive notifications for the following events.
- A new contact signs up on your website.
- A contact clicks Request More Information when viewing a listing.
- A contact clicks Request a Visit when viewing a listing.
- A contact sends you an email.
- A contact is transferred to you by another agent.
- Your lender updates comments on a contact record (if working with a lender).
If you are a First Call user, then a new contact alert indicates whether the call center will be calling this contact.
To Manage Alerts
This procedure assumes you are already logged into the Market Leader Adminuser interface.
- In the navigation list, click Admin.
- On the Website tab, click Alerts.
The view shows a list of the currently configured Alerts. You can delete an Alert by clicking the Delete icon ( ).
- To add a new alert, click the Add button.
If the text fields in the Add Alert pop-up form are disabled, that means you have already specified the maximum of three (3) alerts.
- Fill in the Add Alerts form.
You can enter either an email address, a cell phone number, or both.
- Click the Add button.